Delicious make-at-home pizza
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl pour the greek yoghurt and the self-raising flour.
- Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Dust a clean countertop with more flour and lay the dough out.
- Knead for a few minutes until the dough is tacky (not sticky).
- Roll out to desired thickness, and lay onto a prepared tray (greased or lined).
- Top with your favourite toppings.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 10-12 minutes once topped.
- Keep a close eye on your pizza while it cooks, adjusting time as required.